Friday, July 28, 2017

Happy Thoughts Poppystamps



IMG_3204
Hello Poppystamps fans. Lezlye , here today with a card using the new stitched Oka Trio Die and and older sentiment die Sending and Sending Scribbles stamp set.

I cut a strip of green cardstock using the border die. This is a great way to use up scraps of yardstick and add a decorative element to your designs.

IMG_3208


IMG_3208
 Die cutting the sentiment in black makes for a really bold striking sentiment. I plan to make a whole collection of these cards with all of my scraps.I jus want to say what a pleasure it has been to have been on this team since the beginning. I have truly enjoyed designing with these fabulous dies. I thank  The Memory Box, Poppystamps and Birch Press Design Companies, my fellow design team members. I will still be creating, but mostly for fun for a while. I will post here.  I will have at least one more post for Poppystamps.
Lezlye Floral Signature copy copy

No comments: