Saturday, July 01, 2017

Just Bling It_ Poppystamps Challenge

Welcome to the Poppystamps Challenge!  I am so happy you've stopped by and I sure hope you'll join us!  On the first of the month we announce a new Poppystamps Challenge  with a central theme.  The design team will provide samples for inspiration and you can play along through the end of the month for your chance to win.
For my card I chose one of my favorite dies the Daisy Die. I cut it out of white yardstick, glued several layers together and added a white Blog glitter paper on top. I did the same with the gold centers.

I usually make my floral designs have the elements but chose to spotlight two in the oval die.

The leaves were watercolored. I handcuff my banner for the die cut hello in glitter paper.I love layering panels as I did here for a clean simplified look.


Close up of the flowers and centers along with the added sequins.

The side view shows how it looks mounted with the foam.
Hope you have a great Holiday Weekend! Leave me a comment and I will pick a random commenter to send a prize to!
Now it's your turn!  Need a little more motivation? How about a prize?  The winner (chosen at random) of this challenge will receive a $20 Gift Certificate to spend on their favorites from the store!
You have until 12 am US EST on July 29 to link up your design here!  We'll start a new challenge and announce the winner on August  1.
Thanks for joining us!  We can't wait to see what you make! Poppystamps







No comments: